Fast and Flexible PCR Thermal Cycler for Complex Applications
Analytik Jena introduces the FlexCycler2, a modern thermal cycler of Analytik Jena, which combines exceptional design with reliable technology in one system. By the Quick-X-Change block exchange system block modules can be exchanged within seconds and the instrument adapted flexibly to changing requirements. For this purpose, in total six different mono and twin block modules are available that can replace each other.
The two independent blocks of the twin block modules allow the simultaneous run of two different PCR programs and thereby help to avoid bottlenecks. The 96 well block module and the 48 well twin block module for optimization of new primer pairs are optionally available with gradient function. The FlexCycler2 provides state-of-the-art heating and cooling rates and reproducible conditions in all positions of the sample blocks with its excellent temperature uniformity. The user-friendly software concept in combination with extensive additional software options makes the FlexCycler2 the perfect system for challenging PCR applications.
• Choice amongst 6 different block modules
• Quick-X-Change block exchange system
• Twin-blocks can be run either independently or together ‘as one’
• Outstanding gradient programming (linear gradient) for gradient enabled units
• Up to 4.5 °C/sec max. heating rate
• Excellent temperature homogeneity of up to ± 0.20 °C within 15 s (at 55 °C)
• Up to 30 user accounts with password-protection (optional)
• Comfortable user administration
• User-specific quick start option of the 5 latest programs
• Skip function for skipping steps
• GLP compliant documentation of PCR runs
• Low power consumption (max. 600 W)
• Very low noise emission
As a provider of bioanalytical and molecular diagnostics systems, the Analytik Jena Life Science product area offers an extensive portfolio that includes DNA purification, real-time PCR instruments, laboratory robotics and complex kits for molecular diagnostic applications. The number of reagents, enzymes, additives and kits that the company offers alone exceeds 500.
The Life Science products of Analytik Jena are hallmarked by precise results and user-friendly operation that encompasses the entire process, including sample preparation and handling, the PCR technology used, and final detection.