Diamond Analytics High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) columns expand the existing range of analytical capabilities in separation science by providing diamond-based solutions that allow for the exploration of novel chemistries.
Flare columns have unique selectivity and are pH stable. They can run at elevated temperatures. They also provide increased longevity, without compromising efficiency. Flare columns can be regenerated for repeat use — leading to a longer, more productive life and increased total cost savings.
- Unique selectivity relative to silica
- pH stable from 1-13
- Temperature stable up to 100oC
- Reproducible batch-to-batch and column-to-column
- High efficiencies above 100,000 N/m
- Available in a wide array of stocked column dimensions and customizable configurations
- LC-MS compatible
- Compatible with 100% aqueous to 100% organic solvents
- Manufactured using proprietary layer-by-layer processes
- Phase: FLARE C18 Mixed-Mode
- Particle Size: 3.6 µm
- Pore Size: 180 Å
- Length: 33 mm
- ID: 4.6 mm