The Ultimate in High-Throughput Sample Preparation
The FastPrep®-96 instrument delivers high-throughput sample homogenization, grinding and lysis with the highest efficiency, quality and reproducibility for your DNA, RNA protein and small molecule extractions, even from the most difficult, dirty, tough, large or tiny samples. With the highest power settings and widest variety of sample holding adapters available (2 x 96 deep well plates, 96 x 2 mL, 48 x 4.5 mL, 24 x 15 mL, 8 x 50 mL, and 1 x 250 mL tubes) and with the closed-loop, automated control of lysing power and time, the new FastPrep®-96 is the perfect solution for all of your sample preparation needs.
MP Biomedicals' FastPrep®-96 is a versatile high-speed homogenizer offering the ultimate in high-throughput sample preparation. Developed for resistant samples, the FastPrep®-96 instrument uses a high-speed linear motion to disrupt thoroughly any tissues and cells in just seconds through the simultaneous beating of specialized Lysing Matrix beads on the sample material. This high-performance system saves hours of work during the sample preparation stage and allows for the purification of high yields of intact DNA, RNA, proteins and other metabolites.
- High Throughput Process up to 192 samples simultaneously in 2 x 96 deep well plates
- Exceptional Versatility Interchangeable adapters available for 2 x 96 deep well plates, 96 x 2 mL tubes, 48 x 4.5 mL tubes, 24 x 15 mL tubes, 8 x 50 mL tubes, and 1 x 250 mL flask
- Excellent Reproducibility Consistent lysis results in every well with automated feedback control
- Fast Processing Speed 1800 Oscillations/min and 1.5-inch stroke — highest available
- True Linear Motion Eliminates the need to re-orient plates mid-cycle
- Preservation of temperature sensitive molecules Homogenization performed at room or cryogenic temperatures