See all reviews
Member since 2010
Univ North Carolina-Pembroke
Read more »
"Great to break up yeast cells. Fast, reproducible results."
The FastPrep-24™ Instrument is a high-speed benchtop homogenizer offering the ultimate in speed and performance for the lysis of biological samples.
The FastPrep-24™ Instrument uses a unique, optimized motion to disrupt cells through the multidirectional, simultaneous beating of specialized Lysing Matrix beads on the sample material.
Developed for difficult and resistant samples, the FastPrep-24 Instrument lyses thoroughly and quickly any tissues and cells and thus allows easy and reproducible isolation of stable RNA, active proteins and full-length genomic DNA. Indeed, simultaneous homogenization of up to 24 samples takes place within 40 seconds.
FastPrep-24 System Advantages:
- Rapid and reproducible homogenization
- Lyse difficult or uncharacterized samples with ease
- Eliminate the frustration and inconsistency of traditional grinding methods
- Self-contained system removes possibility for contamination
- Save valuable time at sample preparation step
- Economical and easy to use
- Exceptional support and personalized experimental advice