See all reviews
Member since 2008
Siena BiotecH S.p.A.
Read more »
"Earlier models were unreliable but this has now been sorted out."
Explore new chemistries, optimize leads, and generate focused libraries faster, easier, and more effectively than ever.
Automation can be simple, effective, and flexible. Optimize your reactions and expand the capabilities of your laboratory all without expanding your laboratory space! Built on the Discover® platform, the ExplorerPLS® System features the smallest footprint and fastest return on investment of any automated system on the market. Run multiple reactions unattended, optimize chemistries more efficiently, and spend more time designing syntheses than you do monitoring them.
- Ideal solution to support small groups of chemists as a shared resource
- Industry's only STAT feature, allowing you to interrupt automated routines in progress to process priority samples and automatically resume the previously programmed routine at the point of the interruption
- Patented IntelliVent™ Pressure System
24-place reaction deck with 4 independent autosampler racks (additional racks are available & may be queued for increased capacity)
- Operating software provides easy-to-use "wizards" to facilitate programming
- Compact design fits in a standard fume hood
- Wireless or network connection
- Industry-leading modular accessories include real-time spectroscopic analysis, scale up and low-temperature capabilities