Evolution™ 300 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"The Product is very reliable and the lamps last a very long time and are easy to replace. The software is easy to use and has multiple applications. Good for Photolysis studies and photodegradation studies. I recommend this instrument for both academic research and industry. "
The Thermo Scientific™ Evolution 300 is ideal for life science, pharmaceutical and QA/QC applications.
A wide selection of accessories and a low cost of ownership make it a versatile and affordable addition to the lab. The powerful Xenon lamp-based platform and variable bandwidth make the Evolution 300 ideal for life science, pharmaceutical and QA/QC applications. The walk-up convenience of the Xenon lamp saves valuable time and increases your lab's productivity.
A selection of VISION software packages expand instrument capability and Smart Accessories make your analyses easier to perform.
Evolution™ 300 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer Features:
- 5 variable spectral bandwidth settings for matching customer assays to instrument
- Acquisition rate: 50 data points per second
- Longlife Xenon lamp:
- Provides excellent performance over the full wavelength range
- Ready to use without instrument warmup for fast readings
- Activates only when taking a measurement; extended lamp life lowers cost of instrument ownership
- General Spectroscopy
- High-resolution UV-Visible spectrscopy
- Temperature-based investigations
- Nucleic acid assays
- Protein concentration assays
- Thermal denaturation/renaturation
- Quantitative analysis
- Finished product analysis
- Measurements in the regulated laboratory
- General Research
- Tablet dissolution