See all reviews
Member since 2013
Junagadh Agricultural University
Read more »
"The scanning electron microscope is better for the surface study of the plant root, stem and pollen. We studied the different types of pollen present on different varieties of the same species. These will be useful for the classification of plants."
EVO 18 provides excellent quality imaging results from an analytical microscope with the capability to handle all material types
EVO 18 offers Energy and Wavelength Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS & WDS) ports as standard. A fully integrated particle analysis and identification solution for advanced morphology and chemical analysis is available as an option. For new levels of performance, particularly at probe currents associated with X-ray analysis, choose the LaB6 high brightness source upgrade path.
Improved low kV performance and enhanced topography information is offered on EVO 18 by the 5
segment diode BSE detector. For non-conducting samples, increase your analytical resolution by using the optional BeamSleeve.
Whatever your materials analysis challenge - with your choice of two EVO 18 models, Research and Particle Analyzer, you focus your imaging expectations.
EVO 18 SEM Benefits:
- Class leading analytical X-ray geometry & EDS/WDS ports as standard
- Experience enhanced topographical information using the five segment BSE detector
- Use variable pressure operation to analyze dry or hydrated samples
- Handle large specimens in the spacious chamber with flexible stage travel
- Choose from Tungsten or LaB6 source technology
- Count on high quality manufacturing from the UK - awarded the Best Factory 2011 award for Best Electronics & Electrical Plant, and winner of the Autodesk award for Products and Processes