Eppendorf Mastercycler Nexus PCR Cycler
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Univ. Of Nebraska Medical Ctr.
Read more »
"It’s easy to use. User friendly and I love that it allows you to do gradient for even normal PCR reaction."
With its low noise level, the Mastercycler nexus can be used all day in the lab without disturbing any parallel work going on. Additionally, the low power consumption helps to save money and to be eco-friendly.
Eppendorf Mastercycler nexus Family
In the age of networking, the new Mastercycler nexus is your reliable companion when it comes to the daily routine of PCR. It is easy to use, does not need much space or energy and sends you an e-mail when it is done – what else do you need from a PCR cycler?
Combine, Connect, Control
◾Combine up to 3 units for ultimate throughput!
◾Connect your Mastercycler nexus to your computer network and get a status e-mail to your desk!
◾Control all the relevant parameters of your PCR through the intuitive software
Do you just need an affordable, flexible and reliable PCR instrument?
The Mastercycler nexus is exactly that. It brings the reliability and ease of use of an Eppendorf cycler at an affordable price. Low energy consumption, easy expansion to 3 units and a small footprint make it not only fit to your budget, but also to your precious lab space.
Due to the flexlid concept, the cycler can deal with all types of PCR consumables, from low volume all the way up to 0.5 mL PCR tubes. Of course, all common PCR plates fit – and if your throughput becomes even higher, you can just connect one or two Mastercycler nexus eco to your Mastercycler nexus.
Gradient with SteadySlope Technology
The gradient option of the Mastercycler nexus features the SteadySlope technology to ensure that the heating and cooling ramp rates are identical in both gradient and normal operation. Thus, you can expect identical temperature control characteristics in both optimization and routine experiments. Programming the gradient is easy and intuitive – so that novice users can get started quickly and safely.
A true gradient with 12 different temperatures is an extremely powerful tool that can help you to optimize your PCR.
Based on its recent analysis of the PCR instrumentation market, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Eppendorf with the 2012 European Green Excellence Award for its Mastercycler nexus.
Application notes and news
- Comparative Run Time Evaluations of PCR Thermal Cyclers
- Excellent Temperature Homogeneity Contributes to High PCR Performance of the Mastercycler Nexus
- The Mastercycler Nexus Combines High Energy Efficiency with Very Low Noise Generation
- Visit Eppendorf at analytica 2014: Hall B1, Booth 301
- Eppendorf's Mastercycler nexus Awarded with Green Excellence Award
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries