Eppendorf Cell Culture Flasks
Workflow safety is combined with solutions for facilitated and ergonomic access to your cells in the new Eppendorf Cell Culture Flasks.
For long term cultivation, expansion of large numbers of cells the best protection of your cells against contamination, flasks are often the preferred vessels in routine application. Traditional flasks are difficult to handle and provide limited access to cells. Following years of research, we provide innovations in both cell access and protection. Optimized filter technology, 100% production control ensuring leak-free flasks together with ergonomic cell access, provide state of the art cell handling.
Featured at Eppendorf Analytica 2014.
- ConvexAccess™ neck for facilitated access
- Facilitated access to entire growth area protects the cell monolayer against unintended manipulation during any workflow step
- Optimized gas exchange and protection against contamination through innovative filter technology
- Arrested position with plug-seal caps to prevent undesired closing
- Innovative corrugation of the cap in combination with a well-balanced screw thread facilitates opening or closing of flasks
- The anti-roll cap produced with enhanced surface to eliminate roll-away caps
- 100% production control ensures leak-free flasks
- Stable stacking with enhanced flask rims and precise fitting of stacked flasks