Your Flexible Imaging System for 3D Superresolution Microscopy.
ELYRA superresolution microscopes are about choice: with ELYRA S.1 and superresolution structured illumination (SR-SIM) you image fine structural details while remaining free to label your samples with conventional dyes.
Use ELYRA P.1 and superresolution photoactivated localization microscopy (PALM) for endogenously-expressed photo-switchable fluorescent proteins.
Capture highly resolved structures of a whole cell in 3D in just one shot, while treating your sample so gently it stays fit for long-term observation. Your ELYRA system lets you reveal the ultrastructure of your object of interest, count molecules to quantify your results and see the arrangement of proteins within a structural context.
- Use motorized control of hardware components for easy switch between the fluorescence imaging modes widefield (WF), SR-SIM, PALM and laser scanning microscopy (LSM)
- Acquire multicolor superresolution data with up to four channels using AOTF-controlled laser lines and a wide choice of filters
- Profit from specialized and selected objectives and advanced EM-CCD and sCMOs camera detectors adapted to each superresolution technology, to achieve precise and reproducible results
- Specially-designed gratings let you select the best resolution for each wavelength
- Choose the precise field-of-view (FOV) size to capture a whole cell or increase laser power densities for more efficient photo-switching
- Render images in 3D using localization precision information
- Profit from a range of illumination schemes (EPI, HILO, TIRF) and powerful algorithms for drift and color correction for highest image quality
- Choose between two powerful superresolution microscopy technologies: ELYRA S.1 for SR-SIM, ELYRA P.1 for PALM, or combine both in ELYRA PS.1
- Integrate your ELYRA system with your laser scanning microscope of choice: LSM 710 or LSM 780
- Use ZEN Shuttle & Find for correlative microscopy and navigate between information from different imaging modes