EC-SPR Analysis Module
Biosensing Instrument Inc. provides an analysis module for electrochemical surface plasmon resonance research (EC-SPR).
The module’s design takes into account the specific needs of high-quality electrochemical measurements while maintaining the high performance of SPR detection. It facilitates simultaneous electrochemical and SPR measurements on the same sensor chip, and is ideal for studying various electrochemical processes with SPR and for controlling surface binding and molecular conformational changes via electrochemical means.
Application notes and news
- Protein/Drug Interaction: Ferulic Acid and Bovine Serum Albumin
- Flow Injection-SPR: Sensitive and Sequence-Specific DNA Assays
- Binding Kinetics Analysis with SPR: Interaction between Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) and Anti-BSA
- SPR as a Chromatographic Detector: Separation and Label-Free Detection of Biomolecules
- Application of SPR to Bacteriology: Endotoxin/Protein Interaction Studies