The EarlyTox™ Cardiotoxicity Kit provides a fast, simple, and reliable fluorescence-based method for identifying cardiotoxic compounds in a biorelevant assay using stem-cell derived cardiomyocytes. Leveraging our proprietary masking technology with our novel calcium sensitive indicator, researchers can:
• Eliminate cardiotoxic compounds and identify potential drug candidates
• Measure 384 samples in minutes rather than hours
• Minimize non-specific effect of dye on beat characteristics
• Reduce well-to-well variation and improve data quality
• Largest signal dynamic range available
• Benchmark against three reference compounds: isoproterenol, sotalol and propranolol
The EarlyTox™ Cardiotoxicity Kit is compatible with the FLIPR Tetra, FlexStation® 3, SpectraMax® i3 Multi-Mode, SpectraMax® Paradigm® and ImageXpress® Micro XL Systems. For more information, click on the link to the Molecular Devices® instrument and reagent compatibility chart.
Read our application note (below) to learn more about measuring cell viability and cytotoxicity with the EarlyTox Cell Integrity Kit on the SpectraMax MiniMax 300 Imaging Cytometer.