Rapid Analysis of Multiple 2D Gel Sets
DYMENSION 2 has all the features of DYMENSION 1 but has the added ability to detect and compare protein spot maps in multiple gel sets. The software offers many background correction and noise filtering features including a SYPRO® Ruby filter, which can detect and automatically remove spots caused by SYPRO® Ruby crystals adhering to the gel, thus saving users valuable time editing their image.
DYMENSION 2 is suitable for users that need to determine the amount of protein present before and after drug or protein induction treatments. The software automatically detects and assigns statistical confidence to each and every difference in spot normalised volume, thus accurately highlighting proteins of specific interest. The results of the analysis are displayed as a dynamically linked table, 3D spot profile, bar chart and scatter plot, which make it easy to compare many expression profiles simultaneously and therefore accurately pick proteins suitable for further analysis.
Application notes and news
- Syngene’s 2D Image Analysis Systems Being Used in Critical Research To Analyse the Efficacy of Novel Treatm...
- Premier Range of Image Capture Systems and Analysis Software being Demonstrated on Syngene Stand A16 at Hal...
- World’s Fastest Proteomics Imaging System and Software on Syngene Booth Number 28, HUPO World 2009
- Major Cancer Centre is using Dymension 2D Gel Analysis Software To Help Detect Novel Drug Targets for Breas...
- US Research Centre uses 2D Gel Image Analysis Software To Rapidly Assess the Effects of Vitamin E on Prosta...
- Dymension 2D Gel Analysis Software used at Specialist Institute To Identify Proteins Induced by an Anti-Add...
- New Feature in 2D Protein Gel Analysis Software Improves Confidence and Productivity in Proteomics Research
- Dymension 2D Gel Analysis Software installed at Specialist University To Help Rapidly Identify Protein Prof...
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!