The DNA ScreenTape assays, with the Agilent 2200 TapeStation system, were developed for the separation and analysis of genomic DNA, DNA fragments and DNA libraries.
The 2200 TapeStation system can be used at several quality control points in the NGS workflow: genomic DNA QC, shearing of genomic DNA, library amplification, and post-capture amplified library after SureSelect targeted enrichment.
DNA samples are automatically loaded, separated, imaged and analyzed at the press of a button. Choose between the D1000 ScreenTape, the High Sensitivity D1000 ScreenTape or the Genomic DNA ScreenTape assays depending on the sample type or sensitivity requirements of your application.
DNA Analysis ScreenTape Features:
- Genomic DNA ScreenTape assay for the analysis of genomic DNA from 200 to > 60,000 bp
- D1000 ScreenTape assay for the analysis of DNA fragments or library samples from 35 to 1000 bp
- Results are obtained in approximately 1- 2 minutes per sample.
- Requires no more than 2µl of DNA sample
- Ready-to-use consumables avoid exposure to hazardous chemicals and improve reproducibility
- Barcodes for unambiguous assay recognition.
- Partially used ScreenTape devices can be used at a later point in time; there is no need to batch samples