Dionex UltiMate 3000 Biocompatible Rapid Separation (BioRS) SystemThermo Fisher Scientific
The Thermo Scientific Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 Biocompatible Rapid Separation system perfectly matches the demands for biomolecule separations to run various modes of chromatography in UHPLC. This goes beyond reversed-phase UHPLC: it is genuine Bio UHPLC.
The Thermo Scientific Dionex UltiMate 3000 Biocompatible Rapid Separation (BioRS) system is powered by the UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation technology and the Thermo Scientific Dionex Viper fitting technology. It provides the speed, resolution and flexibility and thus access to genuine UHPLC of biomolecules on high resolution bio UHPLC columns.
The Thermo Scientific Dionex UltiMate 3000 Biocompatible Rapid Separation (BioRS) system features a biocompatible, low-dispersion system fluidics which yields higher sensitivity and improved resolution resulting in better data in the analysis of biomolecules. It is a highly robust bio UHPLC system enhancing productivity and flexibility. Precision-engineered instrumentation, advanced data processing, and highly optimized chemistries meet all chromatographic performance challenges for the analyses of biomolecules and small molecules. The corrosion-resistant materials in the complete system flow path (pump, autosampler, column compartment and detector) reduce the risk of analyte interaction with internal surfaces and extend the lifetime of particular biocolumns, even under high salt or extreme pH conditions.
Bio UHPLC enables faster gradients and shorter run times compared to conventional Bio LC analysis. This results in increased sample throughput in typical modes of biochromatography, e.g. ion exchange (IEC), reversed phase (RP), and hydrophilic interaction (HILIC) chromatography.
- The pressure range of up to 1034 Bar (15,000psi) and flow rates of up to 8mL/min., short sampler cycle times (< 20 seconds), the wide column thermostatting range (5° to 110°C), and ultrafast data collection and processing (up to 200Hz) support Bio UHPLC applications
- Biocompatible low dispersion Viper fluidics yield higher sensitivity and improved resolution resulting in better data
- High robustness enhancing productivity and flexibility
- Robust and reliable operation using a wide variety of mobile phases, (high/low pH and salt) conditions, and under high pressures
- Powering novel biochromatography column portfolio beyond reversed phase