CPS DC24000 UHR nanoparticle size analyser is an effective analytical tool for ultra high resolution, high accuracy measurement of particle size distribution.
Highly poly-dispersed particles can be measured in the size range of ~2.0nm to ~75 microns, at 2 to 10 times better resolution than any other particle sizing instrument, regardless of measurement technique.
Utilising Differential Centrifugal Sedimentation (DCS), the CPS Disc Centrifuge UHR offers the unique ability to resolve very close multimodal particle distributions and to distinguish extremely small shifts in particle size. Rather than using a predictive algorithm, the instrument physically separates the nanoparticles and then measures them as they pass a light source detector - providing full characterisation in real time.
CPS Disc Centrifuge UHR Nanoparticle Size Analyser Features:
- Ultra high resolution with clean separation of narrow peaks that differ in size by as little as 2%
- Able to detect and measure very small and subtle changes / differences in particle size
- Able to measure / monitor nanoparticle coating thickness
- Very high sensitivity; minimum detection limit below 10-8 gram active sample for narrow peaks
- Highly reproducible results
- Dynamic range capability >1000 for measurement of broad and multimodal distributions
- Measurement of particles of virtually any density
- Wide range of data presentation options, including multiple distribution overlays
Application notes and news
- Filter Challenge Testing with Latex ‘Multistandard’: Determination of Pore Size Distribution Using the CPS ...
- Adenovirus Particles: Monitoring the Production and Purification Process
- Gold and Silver Coated Nano Particles: Characterizing Coating Thickness for Nano-scale Drug Delivery
- An Introduction to Particle Size Characterization by DCS: Do You Know the Real Size of Your Nano Particles?
- Analytik Reports on use of the CPS Disc Centrifuge System for Measurement of Size and Density of Nanopartic...
- Analytik Reports on the Use of the CPS Instruments Disc Centrifuge System for Nanoparticle Characterization
- BegbrokeNano Uses CPS Disc Centrifuge for Nanoparticle Characterisation