LH 1500 Series - Maximize Resources with Comprehensive Hematology Automation.
The LH 1500 Series combines the exceptional performance of the LH 700 Series with our proven track record of scalable automation solutions—consolidating all the steps of today's hematology testing process into one comprehensive workstation.
Our wide range of LH 1500 series systems completely automates the pre-analytical process while eliminating post-analytical steps. Plus, our LH 1500 systems can be configured to meet your lab's individual needs and growth expectations.
COULTER LH 1500 Series Hematology Analyzer Features:
Process Benefits - Eliminates manual workflow steps
- Improves allocation of resources
- Improves turnaround time
- Financial Benefits - Increases test volume without additional FTEs
- Reduces operating costs
- Quality Benefits - Improves overall efficiency and productivity
- Improves safety
- Reduces error rates
Comprehensive Automation Saves Valuable Time and Labor
- Eliminates Pre-Analytical Steps - Sample accessioning
- Sorting of non-CBC EDTA tubes (sed rate, Hgb A1C, lead)
- Loading tubes into cassettes
- Loading cassettes onto instrument
Automates Sample Analysis
- Fail-safe sample management is ensured with pre-mixing and barcode reading at time of aspiration
- Random access by profile type: CBC, CBC/Diff or Retic
- Optional integrated SlideMaker and SlideStainer with user-definable staining protocols, based on user-defined decision rules
Eliminates Post-Analytical Steps - Instrument unloading
- Cassette unloading
- Searching for tubes for repeat and reflex testing with automatic tube retrieval (with the Stockyard options
Flexible Automation Solutions
- With the LH 1500 Series, you can choose from 12 different core configurations with options that include two to four individual LH 700 Series systems.
Unparalleled Service and Support You Can Count On
The LH 1500 Series is backed by
- Automation experts from an industry-leading service organization
- Fast, efficient technical support for increased uptime
- Top-quality customer support through our telephone, on-line or on-site services