Corning® HYPERFlask® Cell Culture Vessels
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Research Scientist / Senior / PI
Asubio Pharma Co., Ltd.
Read more »
"It is easy to use and I can culture large amounts of cells. It is expensive but the cost performance is good."
The novel Corning HYPERFlask offers 1720 cm2 growth area in the footprint of a traditional 175 cm2 flask. This high yield, high performance flask utilizes a multilayered gas permeable growing surface for efficient gas exchange.
- Ten interconnected polystyrene film growth surfaces allow for gas exchange directly into the medium
- Corning CellBIND® surface treated for superior cell attachment and growth 10-fold higher cell yields increases productivity and capacity while reducing processing time and incubator space
- Bar coded and compatible with SelecT™ automation systems
Application notes and news
- Simplified Large Scale Production of Influenza A Virus Using the Corning® HYPERFlask® Cell Culture Vessel
- Amplifying Adenoviral Particles in the Corning HYPERStack Cell Culture Vessel
- Expansion of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells Using Corning® HYPER Technology Cell Culture Vessels
- Rapid Expansion of Human Adipose Stem Cells using Corning® HYPERFlask® Cell Culture Vessel
- A Novel 10 Layer Flask For Use In The SelecT Automated Cell Culture System
- Increased Cell Yields for Cell Based Assays Using the Corning® HyperFlask™ Cell Culture V...
- Large Scale Growth of Cells for Cell Based Assays Using the Corning® HYPERFlask™ Cell Culture Ve...
- New Brands for Life Science Research
- New Brands Introduced for Life Science Research
- Tools and Equipment for Cell Culture: ISSCR Stem Cell Focus
- Tools and Equipment for Cell Culture, Molecular Biology and Drug Screening
- Corning to Showcase Corning® HYPERFlask® Cell Culture Vessel and the Newest Spin-X® Ultra Filtration Tubes ...
- Corning Introduces New HYPERFlask Cell-Culture Vessel for Manual Use
- Corning Life Sciences: Booth 64 at SBS
- Corning® Introduces the HYPERFlask™ Cell Culture Vessel: A Revolutionary Multi-tier Flask
- Corning Life Sciences Announces New HYPERFlask™ Cell Culture Vessel
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries