Chromeleon™ 7.2 Chromatography Data System
Chromeleon 7.2 CDS extends beyond control, processing and data management of Thermo Scientific and 3rd party chromatographic instruments to full integration of Thermo Scientific's GC-MS/MS instruments. Chromeleon 7.2 CDS also processes and manages data from Thermo Scientific's LC-MS/MS instruments.
Our customers told us that there is a big need to unify chromatography and MS software packages, the user experience, the workflows for chromatography, and routine quantitative MS analysis. The new release of Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ 7.2 Chromatography Data System (CDS) software was developed to do this and more.
Whether your needs are simple or complex or your scope is a single instrument, a global enterprise, or anything in between - the combination of Chromeleon's scalable architecture and unparalleled ease-of-use with our well established MS expertise, makes your job easy and enjoyable with one CDS for the entire lab.
Chromeleon™ 7.2 Chromatography Data System Features & Benefits:
- Designed for MS - Designed to enable MS data in the Chromeleon CDS enterprise architecture, control instruments and process MS data across your network.
- More Right First Time Analyses - New Intelligent Run Control (IRC) gets you from samples to results even quicker. IRC enables you to react to passed or failed user-defined conditions during the sequence run.
- Simplified Data Evaluation - By linking the active Chromatography Studio panes to the chromatogram, data evaluation becomes simple.
- Connect Your Laboratory - With new import and export options, transferring data between other laboratory systems is easier than ever.
- Recycle Bin - The new Recycle Bin feature makes it easy to recover deleted data, including sequences and folders.
- Multiple Instrument Control - Use Chromeleon 7.2 CDS to unify control of all your instruments, regardless of type (LC/GC/IC/MS) or vendor.
- Enjoy Operational Simplicity - Thoughtfully designed user interface for Chromeleon 7 CDS and visual cues guide you naturally through your chromatography.
- Streamline Your Workflow - Simplify your analysis to just a few mouse clicks—without sacrificing flexibility—using the innovative eWorkflows feature.
- Speed Up Data Analysis - Save time with Cobra™ Peak Detection algorithm, SmartPeaks™ Integration Assistant, and dynamic interactive data processing.
- Ensure Compliance - Satisfy regulatory requirements without sacrificing efficiency using Chromeleon 7 CDS’s integrated security system, audit trails, and version management tools.
- Deliver Results - Powerful data mining tools and a built-in spreadsheet that updates dynamically.
- Virtual Column Separation Simulator - Discover the fastest, easiest, and most economical way to optimize IC separations.
Application notes and news
- Automated Extraction and Determination of Human Hormones in Drinking Water Using Solid-Phase Extraction and...
- Determination of Anions in Fracking Flowback Water From the Marcellus Shale Using Automated Dilution and Io...
- Determination of Carbendazim in Orange Juice
- Product Authentication and Adulteration Determination Using a Novel Spectro-Electro Array Platform
- Targeted Analyses of Secondary Metabolites in Herbs, Spices, and Beverages Using a Novel Spectro-Electro Ar...
- Evaluating Protein Glycosylation in Limited-Quantity Samples by HPAE-PAD
- Determination of Dissolved Manganese in Lithium/Manganese Oxide Battery Electrolyte
- Sensitive and Rapid Determination of Paraquat and Diquat in Tap and Environmental Water
- Fast Separations of Anions and Organic Acids in a Carbonated Beverage Using High-Pressure Capillary IC
- Analyzing Residual Solvents in Pharmaceutical Products Using GC Headspace with Valve-and-Loop Sampling
- Service Release Adds Liquid and Ion Chromatography-MS Control to the Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon 7....
- New Gas Chromatography Options from Thermo Scientific Designed to Conserve Helium, Boost Flexibility, Add U...
- UHPLC Turnkey Kit from Thermo Fisher Scientific Facilitates Isohumulone Analysis in Beer Matrix
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Exhibits Latest Food Testing Tools and Services at AOAC 2013
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces the Chromeleon 7.2 Data System to Unite Chromatography and Mass Spectro...
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries