The ChemiDoc-ItTS3 Imager is a stand-alone system, for publication quality imaging and quantitation, of Western blots, multiplex fluorescent westerns, immunoblots, protein blots, DNA gels, coomassie Blue, GelGreen, SYBR Green and other stains.
Automated image capture and enhancement is performed on the built-in, VisionWorks® touch software, with a large, 15.6 inch touch screen interface. The software features new, Compositing and Pseudocolor tools, for advanced multi-channel image capture and enhancement. The imager is modular and upgradeable, allowing the addition of accessories for maximizing imaging capabilities. Add a BioLite® Light Source to support RGB, Near IR and other multiplex applications.
UVP’s imagers provide outstanding technical features, for maximum resolution and sensitivity. Customers can choose from two deeply cooled (-57⁰C) cameras, for low noise capture, in long exposure/low light applications. The new, 8.1 megapixel camera is configured with an f/0.95 lens, for fast and sensitive image capture. A new height adjustable tray is located inside the darkroom, for imaging blots closer to the lens. Filter selection is easy and automated in a five position filter wheel (EtBr filter included). Several uniform, high-intensity lighting options are available. Base UV lighting options include 1 UV (302nm) or UVP’s patented, 3™UV (254/302/365nm) technology. Transilluminator sizes range from 21x26cm to 25x26cm. Overhead white lighting is included, with optional UV and blue light.
UVP’s specializes in customer service and support. Imaging specialists provide onsite demos, installation, technical service and upgrades. A three-year manufacturer warranty is included with this system. UVP’s dedicated support teams are always available for customized technical and application support.
- Wide imaging area (field-of-view) for gels and blots of various sizes (up to 25 x 26 cm).
- VisionWorks touch software, features Templates for automated image acquisition and enhancement. Acquisition settings such as autoexposure, focus, zoom, lighting and filter selections can easily be saved and reused, for one-touch capture.
- Chemi tray for placement of blots.
- 7 USB ports are available for connecting to a keyboard, mouse and other accessories.
- The imager can connect over wireless network for simple transfer of files and data.
- Unlimited copies of the full package VisionWorks™ analysis software, is included for use on an external computer. Analysis functions include, 1D lane and band analysis, histograms, lane profile graphs, total area density, Western blot densitometry.
- Upgrade options: BioLite filters are available for specific wavelength requirements. LED White Light Plate: for white light transillumination applications such as Coomassie Blue, Silver stains and others. Visi-Blue converter plate: for blue light gels, converts UV to 460-470 nm. For overhead UV lighting: UV Lamp Modules. Two lamps are recommended.
- Chemiluminescence Imaging
- Western Blot
- Gel Imaging
- DNA gels
- Coomassie blue
- Protein gels
- Multiplex Fluorescent Western Blots
- Plant Imaging
- Fluorescence Imaging
- Colorimetric Imaging
- GFP Imaging