The Trinean Proprietary cDrop Software is a new analytical software package, designed as an add-on to the DropQuant software. It is breakthrough technology that exploits the full potential of UV-VIS spectral measurements allowing specific concentration determination of extracted nucleic acid samples, PCR amplicons or proteins in contaminated samples. It makes use of advanced mathematical algorithms (patent-pending) with an order of complexity that is comparable to those used in conventional chemometrics methodologies for HPLC, IR- or NIR analyses.
Tuned to the unique UV/Vis capabilities of DropSense96, cDrop verifies the presence of absorbing contaminants by assessing their particular spectral contribution within the measured UV/VIS spectrum by the DropSense96 reader. As a result, the measured spectrum is decomposed into the spectra of the sample components, allowing specific quantification of the biomolecule of interest as well as evaluate the quality of the sample.
The cDrop software is an ideal tool for quality control of extracted samples or evaluation of the extraction process itself before performing advanced, often expensive molecular tests.
Application notes and news
- Specific dsDNA Quantification
- Dye-free Quantification of Oragene/Saliva DNA Extracts Using the Trinean DropSense96 Droplet Reader and cDr...
- Quantifying Amplicons in Non-Purified PCR Reactions
- RNA Specific cDrop Protocol and a Comparative Analysis with UV Absorbance and a Ribogreen Fluorescence Assay
- Trinean signs a global agreement with Bayer CropScience
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!