Cary 60 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer
The Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer is efficient, accurate and flexible, and is designed to meet your immediate and future challenges. With remote sampling options, proven performance and low cost of ownership, you can be sure that the Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis will give you answers you can trust.
- Lowest cost of ownership with an exceptionally long lifetime of 3 billion flashes, the lamp typically lasts 10 years, minimizing lamp replacement and instrument revalidation costs
- No need for cuvettes the optional fiber optic probe delivers more accurate results in a fraction of the time, and with no cuvette or sipper, sample measurements are less prone to error
- Measure precious samples with ease the highly focused beam image of the Agilent Cary 60 is perfect for measuring small volumes accurately and reproducibly. Preserve your samples by using <4 µl instead of mL
- Exceptionally fast data collection with a scan rate of up to 24,000 nm/min, you can scan the entire wavelength range (190-1100 nm) in under 3 seconds
- Performance enhancing accessories assures you can handle the widest variety of sample sizes and types with liquid sampling accessories including fiber optic probes and couplers, Peltier and water thermostatted single and multicell holders, temperature probes, microvolume sampling cells and rapid mix accessory for stopped flow kinetics. For solid samples, choose from solid sample holder, fiber optic reflectance probe and coupler and fixed angle specular reflectance accessories (SRA)
- Software designed for real samples the Agilent Cary WinUV software can be tailored to suit your analytical requirements from QA/QC to research
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!