Captair® Toxicap® and Filtair®
Two ranges of ductless filtering fume hoods designed for the handling of toxic chemicals
Captair® Toxicap® range: top of the line, for the handling of large quantities of chemicals. 4 models offering a high level of protection through 2 levels of filtration.
Captair® Filtair® and Captair® Filtair® XL ranges: for the handling of small to medium quantities of chemicals. 9 models offering an excellent level of protection through a single level of filtration. 3 models named Filtair® XL complete this range and are designed for handlings involving large size instrumentations and robots.
No installation cost; easy to set up, enclosures can be installed on the bench top and can become mobile with the optional mobicap TM rolling cart.
Safety of use:
While being completely ductless, both Captair® enclosure ranges offer a high level of protection by complying with the following most stringent safety standards:
• Filtration efficiency: AFNOR NFX 15-211 standard, both ranges respectively in class I (Toxicap®) and Class II (Filtair® & Filtair® XL).
• Containment efficiency: XPX 15 203, DIN 12 927 and BS 7258.
• Electrical Wiring: CE standard.
• Front rounded edge worktop for comfortable forearms rest during manipulations
• Large door opening for easy enclosure access
• Slanted front and transparent sides allow for an optimum view of the work surface
• Back panel openings for the passage of electric, data, gas and water lines inside the enclosure
• Slide in slide out removable work surface with spill tray
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!