The CAI NOxBox system has been specifically designed for harsh environment condition s frequently found in outdoor selective catalytic reactor applications.
The analyzer system is housed in a Nema 4 enclosure with a front lockable door. The enclosure contains a heating and cooling system to maintain a constant internal temperature for the gas analyzer and interface equipment regardless of outside environmental effects. The sample is obtained directly through a heated sample line, after the optional heated filter.
The NOxBox contains the latest CAI digital heated Chemiluminescent analyzer with an optional paramagnetic oxygen analyzer and water removing sample conditioning system. Complete automatic diagnostics and alarms are standard with digital output to control systems, including TCP/IP.
Designed as a close coupled system, with sample, including pump, maintained above 100°C, the direct wet measurement technique greatly simplifies sample conditioning. The enclosure houses all the components necessary to perform continuous NO/NOx measurement of the sample. A optional zero air generator is available for pure air for the NOx analyzer’s ozone generator and zero air for calibration.
Applications of the CAI NOxBox system:
- SCR Monitoring
- Stack Gases (CEM)
- Scrubber Efficiency
- Combustion Efficiency
- Turbine/Generator Feedback Control
- Process Chemical Gas Analysis
- Power Plant De-Nitrification
- Fuel Cell Analysis
- Vehicle Emissions
Features of the CAI NOxBox system:
- Model 600 HCLD Contained in Temperature Controlled NEMA 4 Enclosure
- Four User-Definable Ranges From 0-3 to 0-3,000 ppm
- Auto Calibration and Ranging
- Fast Response Time
- Electronic Sample and Ozone Flow Control
- Comprehensive Diagnostics
- Output Options: Voltage, Current, RS-232, TCP/IP
- Remote Monitoring and Control
- Data Archiving