C2+ Confocal Microscope System
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"The system is very user-friendly and the software is multi-lingual. Also, the software is very easy to use and program. Images are simple to analyze and they can be saved in different formats. Nikon service support is excellent."
Nikon's C2+ Confocal Microscope System is the next generation point scanning confocal microscope system offering faster scanning, powerful new features and vastly expanded spectral imaging capabilities.
Built on a reputation of incredible stability coupled with superior optical technologies, the C2+ with its host of functions and various analytical capabilities is the perfect tool for a new microscope, or as a new accessort to a Nikon imaging system. Now fully controlled by NIS-Elements imaging software, the system includes four channel confocal fluorescence imaging, and vastly expanded spectral capabilities with the ability to capture and unmix data acquired at any channel resolution across the entire detector bandwidth.
• Amazing image quality, flexibility and modularity
• Optimized scanning accuracy and speed
• Imaging speeds up to 100fbs
• Four channel confocal fluorescence
• True “One Shot” quantitative 32 channel spectral imaging with accuracy and sensitivity
• 2.5nm, 5nm or 10nm spectral resolution
• Linear spectral unmixing of 3 channel or 4 channel images from the standard fluorescence detector