BlueOrchid UHPLC columns
Five new stationary phases for BlueOrchid UHPLC columns
KNAUER introduces five new stationary phases for its BlueOrchid 1.8 µm columns, extending the range of available selectivities to a total of twelve.
The new BlueOrchid UHPLC columns include C4, SAX, HILIC, PAL-HILIC phases and an amino phase.
BlueOrchid columns are designed to provide high efficiency and stability, making them the ideal choice for demanding applications. All BlueOrchid columns are packed with 1.8 μm particles and feature a very narrow particle size distribution resulting in one of the lowest column back pressures in its class. BlueOrchid columns also offer outstanding peak symmetry, even for basic compounds.
BlueOrchid C4 uses short alkyl chains to produce low hydrophobicity and is ideal for reversed phase separations of proteins and peptides
BlueOrchid SAX is a strong anion exchanger and is well-suited for use with smaller organic molecules, including nucleotides and organic acids
BlueOrchid HILIC is our hydrophilic interaction chromatography phase for retaining highly polar and hydrophilic compounds
BlueOrchid PAL-HILIC has polymer amine ligands and combines hydrophilic and ionic properties, making it applicable for separating proteins, peptides as well as other anionic species and polar compounds
BlueOrchid NH2 is applicable in three modes: weak anion exchange, reversed phase and normal phase mode. It can be used for the analysis of sugars and carbohydrates.
Application notes and news
- High Speed Analysis of Pesticides
- Fast Analysis of Pesticides in Water Using UHPLC
- Separation of Clindamycin Phosphate and Process Impurities
- UHPLC-MS Method for the Quantification of Steroid Hormones
- Fast Analysis of Water Pollutant Pesticides
- Rapid Determination of DNPH Derivatized Carbonyl Compounds
- KNAUER to Present the Latest UHPLC and HPLC Systems and Purification Solutions
- KNAUER to Present Latest UHPLC and HPLC Systems at ACS Meeting
- Knauer to Present Latest UHPLC and HPLC Systems at HPLC 2010
- Liquid chromatography solutions from KNAUER
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries