As a central component in the proteomics-related hardware and software suite from Bruker Daltonics, BioTools 2.2 provides an unprecedented support to mass spectrometry-based proteomics and protein analysis.
The 2.0 release has gained a new level of functionality, offering:
Automated protein identification via library search
Automated, user-defined routines manage the analysis of large numbers of mass fingerprints.
- Protein identification as batch process using MALDI-TOF fingerprint, PSD and complete LC-MS/MS data.
- Search result judgement by Fuzzy Logic.
- Batch result reporting, including visualization of MALDI-TOF results in
- MTP viewer format.
- De novo sequencing support.
Detailed structural characterization of selected proteins
Interactive analysis tools help you extract in-depth structural information from mass spectra.
- Seamless link of MS and MS/MS spectra and web-based library searches.
- Automatic MS and MS/MS spectra annotation based on protein sequences.
- Sequence handling with full support of cross-links and modifications.
- Screening tools for post-translational modifications (PTMs).
- Fine-structure characterization of proteins