Biopharmaceutical Platform Solution with UNIFI
The Waters Biopharmaceutical Platform Solution with UNIFI integrates robust UPLC/MS characterization technology with comprehensive software.
The platform enables a biopharmaceutical laboratory to comprehensively and routinely acquire, process, and report LC and MS characterization data throughout a biotherapeutic’s development lifecycle. From bioseparations to LC/MS characterization, the Waters Biopharmaceutical Platform Solution with UNIFI Software provides detailed workflows that enable results to be readily be shared from discovery to development to GxP quality control laboratories.
Whether you undertake advanced investigative work or execute routine methods, the platform will increase your confidence in results – confidence that you have obtained the best results for development decisions, and confidence that you have the information necessary to address to regulatory requirements.
Biopharmaceutical Platform Solution Features:
- Automate the routine processing of your data and simplify the validation of your results.
- Work within an intuitive interface that can be configured for the roles and capabilities of the scientists throughout your organization.
- Rely on industry-standard GxP compliance tools, from electronic signatures, to complete audit trails, to user authentication, with the underlying security of a relational database architecture.
- Use as a workstation with the ability to expand to workgroup and enterprise deployments.
- UNIFI and UPLC bioseparations with optical detection provide the foundation to easily add MS at a later date.
- Leverage MS to obtain exact mass precursor and fragment ion information from every detectable component with Waters’ patented MSE technology to fully annotate your peptide map.
UNIFI Scientific Information System Features:
- UNIFI is the first software to merge LC and MS data in a single solution that encompasses data processing, visualization, reporting, and configurable compliance tools.
- GlycoBase Database of glucose unit (GU) values is now integrated as a library within UNIFI, to streamline the analysis of glycoproteins, including the identification of glycan retention times and correlated glycan structures.
- Supports a mix of quadrupole time-of-flight (Q-Tof) MS and optical detection instruments within a networked laboratory workgroup.
- The ability to deploy UNIFI-based systems within regulated or non-regulated laboratory environments provides biopharmaceutical companies the flexibility to employ high resolution UPLC bioseparations and high performance mass analysis across the entirety of their development and quality organizations.
- UNIFI's data mining and comparison capabilities enhance your ability to understand results with an unparalleled ability to aggregate and manage information.
Application notes and news
- N-linked Glycan Characterization and Profiling: Combining the Power of Accurate Mass, Reference Glucose Uni...
- Streamlining and Non-Compliant Intact Mass Analysis of Biotherapeutic mAbs with the Biopharmaceutical Platf...
- Waters Expands UNIFI Solutions with Three New Applications: Glycans, Forensic Toxicology and Natural Produc...
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries