Biochrom EZ ThermoShake Shaker Incubator
The EZ ThermoShake Shaker Incubator combines a shaker and a constant temperature chamber for heating and shaking of samples in microplates.
The instrument is suitable for biochemistry, microbiology and clinical laboratories in which heat and/or shaking treatment is required.
The EZ ThermoShake can hold up to 4 microplates of standard ANSI SBS dimensions and is fully programmable using the simple user-friendly interface, which provides digital readout of all parameters; RPM (revolutions per minute), temperature, time, and acceleration.
Biochrom EZ ThermoShake Shaker Incubator Features:
- Incubator range from ambient temperature to 45°C for microplates
- Accurate temperature control (+/- 1°C) for precise heating
- Shaking in 3mm orbits from 200rpm to 1300rpm in 10rpm steps
- Heats up quickly to selected temperature
- Optional accessory allows for heating of microcentrifuge tubes from ambient temperature to 100°C