Rigaku's unique AZX 400 sequential wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence (WDXRF) spectrometer was specifically designed to handle very large and/or heavy samples.
Accepting samples up to 400 mm diameter, 50 mm thick and 30 kg weight, this system is ideal for analyzing sputtering targets, magnetic disks, or for multilayer film metrology or elemental analysis of large samples.
Having the versatility to adapt to your specific sample types and analysis needs, the AZX 400 is adaptable to various sample sizes and shapes using optional (made to order) adapter inserts.
With a variable measurement spot (30 mm to 0.5 mm diameter with 5-step automatic selection) and mapping capability with multi-point measurements to check for sample uniformity, this uniquely flexible instrument can dramatically streamline your quality control processes.
Optional real-time camera allows the analysis point to be viewed on screen. The operator has complete certainty as to what is being measured.
AZX 400 Features:
- Large sample analysis
- Up to 400 mm (diameter)
- Up to 50 mm (thickness)
- Up to 30 kg (mass)
- Sample adapter system
- Adaptable to various sample sizes
- Measurement spot
- 30 mm to 0.5 mm diameter
- 5-step automatic selection
- Mapping capability
- Allows multipoint measurements
- Sample view camera (option)
- General purpose
- Analyze Be - U
- Elemental range: ppm to %
- Thickness range: sub Å to mm
- Diffraction interference rejection (option)
- Accurate results for single-crystal substrates
- Compliance with industry standards
- SEMI, CE marking
- Small footprint
- 50% footprint of the previous model