KNAUER offers adaptable AZURA Analytical HPLC
The AZURA® Analytical HPLC systems from KNAUER are designed to provide versatile and reliable liquid chromatography solutions for high performance in routine analysis, but can also be configured for purification tasks at flow rates of up to 50 ml/min.
Latest pump technology offers a pulsation compensated drive, selectable constant flow or constant pressure modes, and different gradient options for very precise eluent supply allowing a multitude of HPLC applications. With an optimized flow path and a maximum pressure of 700 bar, the AZURA Analytical HPLC systems enable high resolution separations, e.g. with modern core-shell columns. The systems can be easily complemented with fractionation hardware and the chromatography data systems offered by KNAUER, ClarityChrom® and OpenLAB® EZChrom Edition, are both available with a purification option. Analytical and purification tasks can thus be carried out in the same environment. The system components also allow direct status check and control via Android or Windows 8 tablet app.
• Isocratic, binary high pressure gradient, or quaternary low pressure gradient pump
• Pump heads allowing flow rates of up to 10 or even 50 ml/min, enabling semi-preparative HPLC
• Bio-inert ceramic and stainless steel pump heads
• Autosampler with 0.1 μl sample aspiration
• Highly sensitive diode array detector with intelligent temperature control
• A wide range of flow cells, including remote flow cells with fiber optics
• Extensive safety features such as leak management and sensors
• Standard analytical HPLC
• High resolution analytical HPLC , e.g. with core-shell columns up to 700 bar
• Purification tasks with semi-preparative HPLC up to 50 ml/min