This one-of-a-kind, advanced mass spectrometry technology brings together triple quadrupole quantitation and Q-TOF identification in a single instrument.
Labs performing complex sample analyses can get more in depth information and the ability to identify a broad range of compounds more selectively, more specifically and more accurately – and faster than any quadrupole on the market.
AxION iQT is the first MS/MS technology that does method development for the user, includes advanced application-centric software and provides easy maintenance due to its "smart" modular system. This GC/MS/MS solution is intuitive, enabling non mass spec trained technicians to run their analyses easily and with confidence. With the AxION iQT, you get rapid compound identification, superior quantitation and a "technovation" that will change the way you work.
- 1,000,000u/sec scan speed—Over 50 times faster than any quadrupole, measuring up to 500 compounds a second, every second
- Unique interface—Compatible with a wide array of GCs including the Clarus 580/680 and Agilent 6890/7890
- Broad array of user-interchangeable ion sources (dual-filament EI, CI, or novel Cold EI)—Allows the system to be tailored to any type of sample for greater application flexibility
- Self-registering, auto-synchronizing “Smart” modules—Optimize instrument performance and simplify maintenance for enhanced uptime
- Space-saving design—Delivers the capabilities of two separate analytical instruments in a single, compact system with no special laboratory setup requirements
- Q0 (90-degree turn)—Minimizes transmission of neutral and metastable ions; enhances signal-to-noise ratios
- Q1 (mass filter with pre and post ion guides)—Allows for higher ion transmission efficiencies and targeted selection of parent ions of interest
- Q2 (argon collision cell)—Provides a direct line-of-sight to the TOF analyzer and detector, decreasing chemical noise for improved signal-to-noise ratios and the ability to detect trace levels of analytes in dirty matrices
- Revolutionary ion pulser/Electron multiplier detector—Features patented technology for increased dynamic range and low level sensitivity needed for most complex matrices