A perfect complement to high-speed analytical techniques, the AutoTrace SPE is a powerful, high-throughput workstation dedicated specifically for automating Solid Phase Extraction (SPE). The AutoTrace automates the cartridge conditioning, sample loading and elution steps for large volumes aqueous solution extractions (up to 2000ml's).
The unit can process up to six samples in parallel, automatically conditioning, washing, and eluting SPE cartridges with a choice of up to five reagents. The unit also segregates aqueous and solvent waste using separate waste lines for efficient, cost effective waste handling.
Primarily used for environmental water analysis, the unit is designed to automate the requirements of standard US EPA water analysis methods.
- Reduces solvent usage by as much as ten-fold when converting from a liquid/liquid extraction method
- Greatly reduces labor requirement, affording more time for analysts to carry out method development, sample analysis, and data interpretation.
- Improves overall data quality and reproducibility through consistent sample handling
- Organic chemical analysis of municipal and industrial waste water (EPA method 625)
- Determination of organic compounds in drinking water (EPA method 525.2)
- Determination of oil and grease contaminants in surface and saline waters, domestic and industrial aqueous waste (EPA method 1664)