The autoSCAN®-4 System processes panels in seconds, simplifying ID/AST testing while standardizing results. Over 30 years of exceptional instrument reliability and our conventional panel technology – with the fewest FDA limitations in automated ID/AST - make the autoSCAN®-4 an excellent supplemental system for difficult organisms or as a primary instrument for low volume usage.
System includes LabPro Information Management software designed to simplify workflow and minimize technologist interaction while accommodating differing regional and institutional environments through extensive customization features. The optional LabPro AlertEX software eliminates manual review for unusual conditions or results and integrates institution-specific resolution guidance into your workflow.
- Operation is easy to learn and use, with minimal training
- Cost effective automation for low volumes
- Processes Conventional panels with direct, non-ID-dependant MICs, to help you zero in on emerging resistance
- Processes Specialty ID panels for reduced turnaround when speed matters
- Optional remote diagnostics provides an extra level of service responsiveness
- Our #1 rated Service and Support offers unmatched experience and expertise to assure the optimal performance of your microbiology service
For full product information use the product website link below, or visit www.siemens.co.uk/diagnostics