Automatic Developing Chamber ADC 2
The Automatic Developing Chamber offers convenience, safety and reproducibility for isocratic developments of TLC/HPTLC plates and foils with formats 20 x 10 und 10 x 10 cm.
Chromatogram development is the most critical step of Thin-Layer Chromatography. In the Automatic Developing Chamber ADC 2 this step is fully automatic and reproducible, independent of environmental effects. The activity and pre-conditioning of the layer, chamber saturation, developing distance and final drying can be pre-set and automatically monitored by the ADC 2. Two modes of operation are possible: stand-alone with input of parameters via keypad, or remote operation from winCATS with process monitoring, documentation of operating parameters and reporting.
Key features of the Automatic Developing Chamber ADC 2 at a glance:
- Fully automatic development of 20 x 10 cm and 10 x 10 cm TLC/HPTLC plates
- A conventional 20 x 10 cm Twin Trough Chamber is used for development. This way chamber geometry and chromatographic conditions of already existing analytical procedures can be retained, but environmental and operational effects are excluded.
- Operation in stand-alone mode or under winCATS
- The user is freed of all process monitoring responsibilities, operation is fully tracable
- The option »Humidity Control« allows reproducible chromatography at defined activity of the layer.
- Compliant with requirements of GMP/GLP
- Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operation Qualification (OQ) provided
- Usage in a 21 CFR Part 11 environment under winCATS.
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!