See all reviews
Member since 2013
Analyst / Analytical Chemist
Environmental Research / Testing
Read more »
"We purchased this instrument after our 10 year old model 1020 couldn't be pushed along any longer. As a commercial lab we needed the dual chamber option to increase the throughput. While the analysis time ended up being pretty close to the time we had with the previous model, we got much cleaner and more reproducible numbers with this unit. It also gave better analytical information after the testing was done. Graphs are available to easily look for anomalies. Additionally, the front panel access to almost everything has made working with the unit much easier. "
The Aurora 1030C TOC Analyzer processes aqueous samples for analysis of the total organic carbon (TOC), total inorganic carbon (TIC), and non-purgeable organic carbon (NPOC) content of the samples.
Samples containing 100 ppb to 30,000 ppm of organic carbon can be analyzed. The Aurora 1030C supports USEPA-approved methods, Standard Methods, ASTM, DIN/ISO/CEN, and EU Methods. Depending upon the protocol employed, up to 300 samples per 24-hour period can be analyzed, and in excess of 100,000 samples per year.
Aurora 1030C TOC Analyzer Features:
- Wide operational range, 100 ppb C to 30,000 ppm C
- Supports TC/TIC/TOC/NPOC analysis techniques and standard measurements
- Advanced ACT II combustion reactor technology (patent pending) enhances performance, extends catalyst life, and reduces maintenance
- Optional analysis module for total nitrogen (TNb)
- Upgradable to a platform capable of performing both combustion and wet heated persulfate TOC analysis techniques