- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The newest member of the high-performance Beckman Coulter laboratory analyzer series is the AU680 Chemistry System.
Based on in-depth customer consultation, the AU680 Chemistry System is intended to help medium to high throughput laboratories meet ever increasing pressures on time and productivity.
The benefits of the AU680 Chemistry System can be divided into three main categories – improved user convenience including automation options; extended analytical reach and reduced operating costs. Regarding convenience, the AU680 Chemistry System is operated through a new and highly intuitive graphical user interface, including embedded videos to support key maintenance steps.
Flexibility is assured with a menu capacity of up to 63 different assays on board. A new special priority lane performs re-runs quickly. To increase automation levels, samples can be loaded via a new standardized rack tray for direct transfer from the Beckman Coulter AutoMate 2500 peri-analytical workstation.
AU680 Chemistry System Features:
- New and intuitive graphical user interface.
- Handling of 3-shot reagents.
- Plug and play calibration via 2D barcode.
- Positive sample identification to eliminate any sample mix ups.
- Barcoded racks to define different sample materials or other sample specifics.
- 150 samples on board at any time for long walk away.
- Real workstation consolidation with up to 60 different analytes in parallel.
- Ready to use liquid stable reagents.
- High tech wash station to ensure a valid diagnostics.
- High precision mixer station to ensure excellent reaction conditions.
- High quality ISE for Na, K and Cl.
- Sample volume as small as 1.6 µl.
- Sampling frequency of 4.5 seconds.
- Dedicated STAT rotor with 22 positions and integrated barcode reader.
- Full STAT capabilities during routine operation.
| Hartmut Mors|
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Sanofi Aventis D GmbH
Read more »
"Software update from previous AU versions is greatly improved. CPR program offered is cost effective."