See all reviews
Member since 2012
Michigan State University
Read more »
"Pipette tips fit very well to micropipettes. Dispensing is easy and the tips are easily removed from the pipette. They are extremely accurate when administering small volumes of solution."
ART® Aerosol-Resistant Tips offer a safe alternative to using positive displacement pipettors. ART® Tips are designed for applications such as PCR, pipetting radioactive materials and genetic studies. In addition, ART® Tips are excellent for tissue culture, gel loading, serological assays and forensic studies. ART® Tips prevent aerosol contaminants and liquids from reaching the pipette barrel due to a non-wicking self-sealing barrier. All ART® Tips are pre-sterilized, DNase- and RNase-free, racked and ready-to-use.
• ART® 10 Ultramicro pipet tip, 0.5-10µl
• ART® 20E Ultramicro pipet tip, 0.5-10µl
• ART® 20P pipet tip, 20µl
• ART® GEL gel loading pipet tip, 100µl
• ART® 100 pipet tip, 100µl
• ART® 100E pipet tip, 100µl
• ART® 200 pipet tip, 200µl
• ART® 1000 pipet tip, 1,000µl