ARCHITECT c4000 Clinical Chemistry Analyzer
| Hans J. Schramm|
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"User friendly interface. Automatic detection of reagents is good. Sometimes it takes a while, but results are good. Simple to remedy errors."
ARCHITECT c4000 can be integrated with the ARCHITECT i1000SR to consolidate clinical chemistry and immunoassay on one platform.
The new ARCHITECT ci4100 helps your laboratory make a greater impact on quality health care. By integrating immunoassay and chemistry testing on a single platform along with advanced technologies like CHEMIFLEX and FlexRate, the ARCHITECT ci4100 can offer your laboratory the same robust science larger volume labs employ. See how the ARCHITECT ci4100 can increase your lab's performance by contacting your Abbott representative.
Application notes and news
- High Sensitive Troponin Test May Help Doctors More Accurately Diagnose Heart Attacks in Women
- Abbott Announces CE Mark for Test to Aid Doctors with Diagnosing and Monitoring Diabetes
- Abbott Announces New Testosterone Test to Measure the Hormone at Low Levels
- Abbot Provides the Right Laboratory Solutions for Imperial College Healthcare
- Abbott Announces CE Mark for Highly Sensitive Testosterone Assay
- Abbott Demonstrates Quality of Vitamin D Assays using Six Sigma Tools
- Abbott Focuses on the Importance of Information Management and Automation at AACC
- Abbott’s ARCHITECT Aids Long-Term Transplant Success
- Abbotts High Sensitivity Troponin Assays allow Early Detection of MI