The AAA series is a range of realistically priced analytical balances that can be confidently used in most day to day laboratory applications. Force restoration technology coupled with the latest advances in software mean reliable, repeatable results and readability to 0.0001g. The series also includes a dual range semi-micro and a five decimal place model.
- up to 300g capacity
- selectable weighing modes
- reliable, repeatable weighing at realistic prices
- models available with external or internal calibration
The motorised internal calibration weight means that the balance can be recalibrated at the push of a button. Just press 'CAL' and the balance does the rest. Compensation for minor temperature variations is automatic and for working in an unstable environment, digital filters and suppression of the last digit on the display optimises response time and speed up weighing operations.
Each balance has seven selectable weighing units (g, mg, ct, gn, mo, oz, dwt), full range tare plus RS232 bi-directional interface. Three sliding glass doors provide access from sides and top.
The GLP compliant software package lets you print out full calibration details, providing documentation to mark the audit trail.
The large, clear LCD display and sealed keypad with a positive 'click' make it easy to operate the balance and the 'TARE' key is highlighted in blue for quick recognition and use.
AAA LE balances offer the same features as the AAA series but have simple, push-button calibration using an external calibration weight.
Overall dimensions (wxdxh): 185x470x280mm
Weighing chamber (wxdxh): 170x170x230mm
Power supply: external AC power supply adapter included
Construction: aluminium and steel case, stainless steel pan and weighing chamber floor
AEA Professional Series
Top of the range analytical balances offering quality and reliability at an affordable price.
- large graphics LCD with backlight
- motorised internal calibration
- built-in applications including parts counting, % weighing averaging,
- filling guide and animal weighing
- 16 weighing units plus 1 user programmed custom unit
- RS232 interface for GLP compliant documentation
- easy to use keypad
- date and time
- capacity tracker
- below pan weighing capability
- semi-micro models available
- interface for remote display
- interface for PC keyboard
The balances have automatic calibration with internal calibration weight as well as a large graphic LCD display with back light and RS-232 interface for GLP compliant documentation.
They combine precision weighing technology with the latest processing software and offer many important features for the more demanding user.
The AEA series has 15 weighing units and a user programmed custom unit as well as built-in applications including parts counting, percent weighing, averaging, filling guide and animal weighing.
Additional features are automatic compensation for minor temperature variations, the facility to enter date and time and an easy to use keypad as well as an attachment for a standard keyboard. The balances also offer the possibility for a remote display, tare switch and print.
The AFA series is a range of affordable analytical balances with all the features you need for quality control, education and special applications in any laboratory.
The AFA balances offer a choice of 7 weighing units plus several features such as %age weighing and parts counting as well as accessories for density determination and below pan weighing.
Additional features are motorised internal calibration and automatic temperature compensation, a large clear LCD display and dual tare keys for ease of operation.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries