Albira PET/SPECT/CT Imaging System
Albira- Revolutionary PET/SPECT/CT for preclinical small animal imaging.
The Albira system features a modular architecture that introduces a patented single-crystal detector and associated electronics for rapid acquisition and reconstruction of highly resolved quantitative PET and SPECT images. This approach contrasts with the pixelated crystal technology used in most current PET and SPECT systems today. Albira offers unprecedented sensitivity and resolution allowing scientists to visualize metabolic processes and structures in small living animals.
Albira’s advanced multimodal imaging technology is designed for pre-clinical researchers in academic, government, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and independent medical laboratories. With this new technology, scientists will advance their research into developing new predictive imaging biomarkers, accelerate the preclinical validation of new drugs, and enable the selection of drug candidates for clinical translation. Ultimately this will help speed up the drug discovery process.
Features and benefits of the Albira PET/SPECT/CT imaging system include:
- High resolution, precise quantification and superior image quality through patented continuous crystal technology and electronics, and is enabled from a major advance in DOI performance, overcoming parallax error.
- Fast multimodal image acquisition and reconstruction, through a combination of proprietary electronics and optimized reconstruction algorithms and protocols, increases experimental throughput and compresses imaging workflow.
- Convenient automatic image fusion and precise co-registration of functional PET or SPECT images with anatomical CT images, all within the same instrument.
- User friendly, modular, state-of-the-art software suite for acquisition, reconstruction, management, and quality control. PMOD software included for volume of interest and kinetic analysis.
- Modular and upgradeable system configurations. Albira is offered as standalone PET, SPECT, or CT; bi-modal PET/CT or SPECT/CT; or tri-modal system—all within the same compact footprint.
Application notes and news
- Bruker Introduces New Multimodal Preclinical Imaging Animal Bed
- The University of Notre Dame Forms Partnership with Bruker Corp. To Develop Top Imaging Facility
- Bruker to Exhibit Latest Innovations in Preclinical Imaging at AACR
- Rutgers Selects the Albira Preclinical Imaging System from Carestream Molecular Imaging for its New Molecul...