The Agilent Protein kit portfolio provides a fast and flexible way for the assessment of protein concentration, identity, and purity in a wide variety of samples. The lab-on-a-chip approach eliminates handling of SDS-PAGE slab gels, staining or imaging steps.
- Flexibility €“ three kits to choose from for the right molecular weight range and sensitivity level
- Ready-to-use - standardized assays and pre-packaged reagent kits
- Minimal sample consumption €“ only 4 µl of protein sample required per analysis
- Fast results - complete automated analysis of 10 samples in 30 minutes
- Complete data analysis €“ results include sizing and quantification for each individual protein, as well as purity information
- Sensitivity and linear dynamic range €“ silver stain sensitivity down to 1 pg/µL of labeled protein on chip and 4 orders of magnitude in linear dynamic range: reliably detect and quantify below 0.05% impurity with the High Sensitivity Protein 250 kit.
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance - validated reagents, software, and compliance services to meet your GMP/GLP needs.