Agilent Microarray Services
One-Color and Two-Color Agilent Microarray Services
Send your samples for flexible, dual-mode gene expression
As a certified Agilent Service Provider, Miltenyi Biotec offers services with Agilent Whole Genome 4×44 Microarrays for flexible, dual-mode gene expression analysis. The new format with four arrays per slide can be used for one-color and two-color experiments to meet the researchers needs.
Advantages of 4×44 K microarray format
– Sensitive 4×44K multi-pack format with small microarray footprint
– An improved dynamic range of 5.0–6.0 orders of magnitude for wide range of detection
– Spike-in controls and quality control reporting for high confidence in hybridization results
Genome-wide analysis for human, mouse, rat, and more
More than 41,000 genes and transcripts are synthesized as 60-mer oligonucleotides on the whole-genome slides.
Custom Agilent Microarray Service
Beside human and rodents, further species-specific microarrays are available: dog, zebrafish, X. laevis, C. elegans, A. thaliana, rice, and yeast.
Even a few cells, sorted with MACS® Technology or flow cytometry, laser capture microdissected cells, or tissue biopsies can be processed for microarray analysis with the SuperAmp™Service.
Visualize your data surge with Cluster Analysis, Discriminatory Gene Analysis, and Pathway Analysis. Grouping of relevant genes, tell-tale "fingerprints", or interaction of your gene of interest—experienced bioinformaticians sort and visualize microarray results with proprietary or other specialized software tools.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!