Agilent 4200 MP-AES
Microwave Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometer (MP-AES) System
the Agilent 4200 MP-AES is the next generation of proven microwave plasma - atomic emission spectrometry. The safer, cost efficient Agilent 4200 MP-AES has higher sensitivity, detection limits down to sub ppb levels, speed that goes beyond flame Atomic Absorption, and no combustible gases. Perform unattended analysis on a broader range of a samples while benefitting from the lowest cost of ownership with the revolutionary technology that runs on air.
Gas supply is one of the highest costs associated with elemental analysis. Because the 4200 MP-AES runs on air, it vastly reduces the cost of ownership and eliminates the need for ongoing supply of ﬂammable or expensive gases.
Application-speciﬁc software simpliﬁes your workﬂow. With a familiar worksheet interface, automated method development, and software applets that include pre-set method templates, the Agilent MP Expert software saves you time.
Agilent 4200 MP-AES Features:
- Lowest cost of ownership - the Agilent 4200 MP-AES runs unattended without flammable or expensive gas supply, dramatically reducing your operating cost. Use the MP-AES Cost Savings Estimator to see how quickly you can start saving.
- Improved laboratory safety - in addition to eliminating flammable and oxidizing gases, the 4200 MP-AES eliminated the need to plumb multiple gases into the laboratory, or manually transport and handle gas cylinders.
- High performance - magnetically excited microwave plasma source provides superior detection limits to flame AA.
- Ease of use - application-specific software applets plus plug-and-play hardware ensure any user can set up quickly without method development or alignment, and with minimal training
- Robustness and reliability - ideal for industries such as mining, food and agriculture, chemicals, petrochemicals, and manufacturing, and for remote locations.
- MP Expert Software - automated method development and software applets that include pre-set method templates dramatically simplifies your workflow.
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!