Agencourt RNAdvance Cell v2 kit
The Agencourt RNAdvance Cell v2 kit is based on Solid Phase Reversible Immobilization (SPRI) paramagnetic bead technology, known for its ability to consistently deliver pure nucleic acids of the highest quality and yield.
This system reliably delivers high RNA recovery and purity without the need for filtration or centrifugation. The Agencourt RNAdvance Cell v2 chemistry is an automation friendly process for isolating total RNA for utilization in microarray and real time qPCR applications.
With flexibility from manual to fully automated 96-well plate formats, the Agencourt SPRI paramagnetic bead-based technology enables efficient removal of contaminants without the need for filtration or centrifugation. Agencourt RNAdvance Cell v2 produces higher recovery, better quality, and more consistent results compared to other available RNA isolation and purification technologies with a walk-away automation solution.
Agencourt RNAdvance Cell v2 Features:
- Extraction and purification of high quality total RNA from cultured cells in a 96-well format
- Efficient removal of genomic DNA and other contaminants
- No centrifugation or vacuum filtration required
- Ideal for gene expression applications
- Scalable: Supports manual processing and full automation methods on Beckman Coulter Biomek NXP and FXP laboratory automation workstations
- Throughput: Two 96-well plates in approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes on the Beckman Coulter Biomek FXP