ACQUITY UPLC M-Class System
The analysis you’ve always desired for nano- to microscale separations The ACQUITY UPLC M-Class System delivers the most robust, reliable, and highest quality nano- to microscale UPLC separations to every laboratory performing LC/MS analyses. With unprecedented usability, the ACQUITY UPLC M-Class System enables laboratories to succeed in analyzing compounds that are severely limited in amount...read more
The analysis you’ve always desired for nano- to microscale separations
The ACQUITY UPLC M-Class System delivers the most robust, reliable, and highest quality nano- to microscale UPLC separations to every laboratory performing LC/MS analyses. With unprecedented usability, the ACQUITY UPLC M-Class System enables laboratories to succeed in analyzing compounds that are severely limited in amount or availability, even amid a complex matrix over several orders of magnitude. Confidently achieve your laboratory goals with high-efficiency ACQUITY UPLC M-Class Columns ranging from 75 µm to 1 mm I.D. by using complementary mass spectrometry to support our full range of column I.D.’s, or run 300 µm to 1 mm I.D. columns with optical detection.
The system also offers a range of flexible configurations for HDX technology, UV detection, and 2D analysis.
ACQUITY UPLC M-Class System Features:
- Highest sensitivity - UPLC separations yield increased analyte concentration for higher UV and MS signal responses
- Maximum chromatographic resolution - New 15k psi-capable ACQUITY UPLC M-Class Columns deliver sub-2-µm particle performance
- Faster nano- and microscale separations - Increased operating pressures yield maximum flexibility for higher throughput analyses
- Higher resolution with longer columns - Increased pressure enables more separation power
- Confidence in sample analysis - New non-reactive wetted surfaces throughout the fluidic path minimize absorptive losses
- Increased solvent compataibility - Improved range of solvent blends precisely metered for gradient fidelity
- Increased sample capacity - Sample organizer compatibility allows you to store a wide variety of plates and vials in the system for longer, unattended operation
- UV compatibility - UV flow cells compatible with 300 µm to 1.0 mm I.D. columns to augment your UPLC/MS analysis
- Scalability - With flow rates from 200 nl/min to 100 µL/min, achieve the best chromatographic performance, from 75 µm to 1.0 mm I.D. columns covering a 170-fold range of column sizes
- Increased flexiblity - More value configurations enable a variety of applications, icnreased throughput, and maximized peak capacity
Application notes and news
- Waters® ACQUITY UltraPerformance LC® (UPLC®)
- Increasing Chromatographic Productivity and Reducing Solvent Consumption with ACQUITY UPLC
- Rapid Detection and Quantification of Selected Microsomal
- Exploring the Benefits and Potential of iKey Microfluidic Chromatography and Time-of-Flight Mass ...
- Robustness of the IonKey/MS System in the Analysis of Pharmaceutical Compounds in Biological Flui...
- Pesticide Screening of Food Samples Using the ionKey/MS System
- Development of a High Sensitivity SPE-LC-MS/MS Assay for the Quantification of Glucagon in Human ...
- Application Solutions for High Definition Proteomics
- Targeted Lipidomics Using the ionKey/MS System
- Waters Introduces Xevo G2-XS QTof and Xevo TQ-S micro Mass Spectrometers, Taking Benchtop Quantit...
- Waters Expands ionKey/MS System Mass Spectrometer Availability and Separation Chemistries
- Waters Redefines MS Performance With the ionKey/MS System
- Waters Introduces the ACQUITY UPLC M-Class System, for nano- to Microscale Separations