ACQUITY Advanced Polymer Chromatography System
Developing differentiated polymers and deploying a sustainable operation are a key focus for the polymer and plastics industries. Current GPC/SEC methods are limited by a lack of resolution, separation times, and the volume of solvent consumed per analysis.
The ACQUITY Advanced Polymer Chromatography (APC™) System is a breakthrough technology that defines the ultimate in size-based chromatographic separations, delivering more information about your polymers faster than ever before. This means better characterization, improved asset utilization and a superior solution for achieving corporate innovation and sustainability goals.
- New Column Technology – ACQUITY APC™ Columns utilize small, high pore volume bridged-ethyl hybrid particles that provide significant gains in stability, flexibility and faster separations.
- Stable Refractive Index Detection – The ACQUITY Refractive Index (RI) Detector is optimized for low dispersion, but with the low noise and drift performance required for accurate integration, even at low polymer concentrations.
- Precise Solvent Management - Precise flow delivery of the isocratic solvent manager ensures calibrated system provides accurate molecular weight data, day after day.
- Advanced Column Heating Module - Ensures highly repeatable thermal environment for banks of ACQUITY APC Columns.
- Empower® 3 Software with GPC option – Quickly and easily review, compare, and report polymer analysis data.
- Polymer Characterization - Provides unparalleled polymer peak resolution, particularly for low molecular weight oligomers.
- Speed of Analysis - Obtain accurate and repeatable polymer molecular weight information up to 5 to 20 times faster than traditional GPC/SEC methods.
- Cost Reduction - Lower analysis cost by reducing solvent consumption and waste disposal volumes.
- System Flexibility - Run diverse polymer applications on a single system.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!