Accucore™ XL C8 HPLC Columns, 4µm particle size
Thermo Scientific™ Accucore XL C8 4μm HPLC Columns offer lower hydrophobic retention than columns packed with longer alkyl chain length material, such as C18, and are therefore recommended for analytes with moderate hydrophobicity.
Based on Core Enhanced Technology™ using 4μm solid core particles, Accucore XL HPLC columns allow users of conventional HPLC methods to enjoy performance far beyond that of columns packed with 5μm, 4μm or even 3μm fully porous particles.
Accucore™ XL C8 HPLC Columns, 4µm particle size Features:
- 4μm solid core particles for all users
- Same system, same method, better results
- Robust, fast and easy to use
- Similar selectivity to C18 with lower retention
- Recommended for analytes with moderate hydrophobicity
- Chemistry: C8
- Particle Size: 4 µm
- Pore Size: 80 Å
- Length: 50, 100, 150, 250 mm
- ID: 2.1, 3.0, 4.6 mm