- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
- Ideal for "hot lab" working
- Integrated Workstation with Color Touch Screen
- Micro-sampling from whole blood (CBC : 30 µL - DIFF: 53 µL)
- Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) - DHSS* Technology.
- Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents - MDSS** Technology.
Features - ABX Pentra 80
- Throughput: Up to 80 samples/hour
- Large capacity auto-loader (100 tubes)
- Stat sampling on open or closed tubes
- Automatic Sample Re-run
- Reagents: Only 4 onboard reagents and 1 diluent
- Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology
- 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix.
- Basophils counted through specific channel
- High resolution matrix includes the determination of 2 additional subpopulations (% and #): Atypical Lymphocytes (ALY***) and Large Immature Cells (LIC***)
Application notes and news
- New Case Study Demonstrates HORIBA’s ABX Pentra 80 Hematology Analyzer Supporting Olympic Teams
- ‘Virtual’ Classrooms Enhance Hematology Staff Training at Spire Healthcare
- LEAN Work Cell Success Highlighted Within NHS Improvement Session at FiLM 2012
- HORIBA Medical Launches the HaemCell Solution for Hematology
- Spire Healthcare Installs New ABX Pentra 80 Analyzer
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"This is easy to use and reliable. They have great after sales service along with a good helpline. They send out reagents quickly. The sales reps are very friendly and professional. "