AbsoluteIDQ® p180 Kit
The AbsoluteIDQ p180 Kit enables standardized, quantitative and reproducible analysis of ca. 200 endogenous metabolites from several metabolite classes (acyl-carnitines, amino acids, biogenic amines, (lyso-) phosphatidylcholines, sphingomyelins, hexoses, steroids).
The metabolite analysis is based on flow injection analysis (FIA-ESI-MS/MS) and LC-ESI-MS/MS. The possibility of measuring different biological matrices of different species in low sample volumes allows translational research as well as longitudinal studies.
Application notes and news
- Metabolic Phenotyping: New Tool for Drug Response Prediction and Personalized Medicine
- A High-Throughput Method for Targeted Metabolomics Analysis of Different Tissue Samples using the AbsoluteI...
- Targeted Metabolomics Analysis of Cell Culture Lysates using the AbsoluteIDQ™ p180 Kit
- Targeted Metabolomics Analysis of Cerebrospinal Fluid Using the AbsoluteIDQ™ Kit
- Targeted Metabolomics Analysis of Cell Culture Lysates using the AbsoluteIDQ p180 kit
- Targeted Metabolomics for Bioprocessing
- BIOCRATES’ AbsoluteIDQ® p180 Metabolomics Test Kit helps Develop the World’s First Metabolite Based Blood T...
- BIOCRATES Showcases New 56-well-format AbsoluteIDQ p150 & p180 Kits at ASMS 2013
- BIOCRATES to Showcase Metabolomic Kits and Services at ASMS 2013: Visit Them at Booth 164
- AbsoluteIDQ® p180 and p150 Editions for Waters Xevo® TQ MS